- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- By visiting this site, third parties may place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising purposes by collecting information including but not necessarily limited to IP addresses, cookie identifiers, and previous website activity (“Cookies Data”). Such Cookies Data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity. For more information on this and on ways to opt out of receiving targeted advertising, please review www.aboutads.info or networkadvertising.org/choices.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.