Photo Booths can have a major impact at trade shows. While dancers and mascots are cool, why not book an entertainment installation that can actively generates your brand or product leads and impressions while putting smiles on people’s faces?
The right photo booth experience done right can do just that for you. Here’s a few tips on how to have the ultimate trade show photo booth experience.
1) Brand Everything. Literally everything about a modern photo booth can be customized. Here’s a list of ways you can add your brand to a photo booth set up:
- Overlays: put your logo on the photos or animated GIFs in a PNG overlay. Most photo booth companies with competent graphic designers can assist you with this. You can also do hash tag overlays and twitter handle overlays so people know what to tag and share
- Backdrop: Buy a step and repeat with your company’s logos
- Props: Buy props that are uniquely tied to your product or brand, and have people use them in photos. They’ll have a blast and remember your product and give you some social love when they share.
- Photo Template: Get your logo on the prints!
- Booth Wrap: Choose a photo booth company that can have your logos wrapped on the booth for more swag factor!
2) Book promo models or look a-likes to be photo booth attendants (or let us do that for you) . Everyone loves to chat with charismatic, friendly, attractive people. Train them to educate people about you product or service, and give them some branded apparel. Heck, they’ll even be invited to join people in photos. Maple Leaf Photo Booths actually hires friendly, promo model attendants who are friendly and trained to run the photo booth. We solve the problem of a customer having to go to a separate staffing agency to get models to work the booth. We are an all-in-one solution.
3) Create a get away or a hang out lounge. Trade shows can be busy and hectic, and it can tire people out. Create an oasis of relaxation where people can unwind and have some fun taking photos and sharing them online. Trade show goers will associate the lounge with a positive, fun experience, and they will remember you brand and hopefully return the following year.
4) Drive traffic after the show is over. Create a landing page from all the photos, gifs, and videos taken from the trade show so people can come back to you branded page to revisit their photos. Creating a sign in page will also help you build your email list! The sign in feature can be set up in any Smugmug or Zenfolio gallery. Your photo booth provider can also help you set one up.
The bottom line: With a photo booth, you make your visitors the stars of the show, while simultaneously creating impressions for your brand. A photo booth will always create a lasting, positive impact on the people who stop by your booth.
We provide trade show photo, gif, and video booth rentals in Los Angeles, Riverside, Pasedena, Altadena, and pretty much all of Southern California. For a custom quote complete with logo overlays, gifs, branding wraps, AND promo model attendants, send us a quote request here, and let us help you create the perfect trade show photo booth experience!